Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Yeah... someone told me that I should be a water bottle for Halloween."

"I'm pretty sure that was me..." Haha! I do love Stephanie Cancro :) She's one of my SAO sisters, and she is one of the sweetest girls ever! We had a lunch date today 1) so I could interview her and 2) just to hang out :) It turns out, she knows where I live... Haha! I know it sounds really creepy, but in reality her cousin just so happens to live in my neighborhood. Small world, eh? And she only lives about 20ish minutes away from me, so we can totes hang out over the summer and whatnot :) Yay! On the way to Carrier and Miller, we saw this dog chasing a squirrel, and the squirrel proceeded to run up the side of Carrier library. Steph and I were totally amazed, haha. I mean call me crazy, but I wasn't aware that squirrels could just climb up the sides of buildings {especially a flat surface like that}. At any rate, one I was done with class, I want to Starbucks to grab a salted caramel hot chocolate and start studying for my PSYC exam. Ehhh... Anyways, on my way out, I ran into Nicole and we went to go pick up packages together. Yep, my button ring {made by Richelle :) } arrived today!
Woop woop! Well, since then I've studied, gone to a group advising meeting, eaten dinner at Duke's with Brianna and Brittany, and studied some more. Now I am about to go shower and get some sleep. Please be praying that my exams go well tomorrow! I have two and the classes are back-to-back :( And the second exam {PSYC} counts for a third of my overall grade! Ahhhh! STRESSstressSTRESS! I love you all! I hope you are more relaxed than I am right now....

Brittany's other favorite verse:
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
{Colossians 3:17}

0 comments:

Post a Comment