Saturday, October 30, 2010

LUIGI TIME!

Okay, so despite having to get up early, today was SO GOOD! First class was whatevs. I managed to make it all the way from one side of campus to the other in approximately 12 minutes {crazy!} for the participant pool thing I have to do for PSYC. I found out I got an A on my PSYC exam yesterday! Woop woop! Writing went by pleasantly fast, and then I went to lunch with some of the lovely SAO sisters {Brandi, Hannah, Katie, Ariel, and Ariel's friend Rebecca from home}! We ate yummy Mexican food and it was just an all around fun time :) I got back to class like 10 minutes late, but it's whatevskies. After class, I came back to my room, straightened my hair, did some homework, and got on facebook until 5:50 where I met up with Kim to go meet up with our small group! Dinner was full of laughs as usual, and large group was awesome! The worship set was great! And I really like the message of CJ's sermon :) Then {dun, dun, dun!} it was time for Kim and I to get into our costumes! Oh yes, we rocked the Mario and Luigi look so well! Check it!!!
The IV dance party was SO FUN! Kim and I went crazy, Alyssa and I had a crump-off {where I accidentally kneed her in the crotch... woops!}, and I got to whip my hair back and forth! Yeah, about that... I felt dizzy and disoriented for almost 30 minutes after that, and I don't think that's supposed to happen... At any rate, it was superb! Kim caught some great shots :) {More can be seen on facebook!}
Oh the matrix, hahaha! You get the gist. I had so much fun with my small group and Brittany and Brianna and just everyone! I'm so glad Kim and I dressed up together, too :) It just made things so much more fun! Well, dear friends, I am very sleepy. With that, I bid thee a-due :) I love you!
{Kim took!}

Oh yeah! And Brittany and Brianna were Tweedledee and Tweedledum! SO cute!
{LOVED THAT! (Picture stolen from Brittany)}

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
{John 10:10}

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

daah! hahahah! i love your costumes. and that verse is SO appropriate here :) love love! A & F!

Post a Comment