Sunday, October 17, 2010

Home is where my heart is :)

Today was so good! Okay, so I left Elizabeth's at about 10:30 so that I could come home, get dressed, and go to brunch with mom, Jenn, Candice, and her boyfriend John-Paul {who was kind enough to pay}. This was my first time meeting him, and I think I approve; he seems to be quite the gentleman. Once we made it back to the house, I immediately got in Lovely to go meet Heather at Sweet Frog for some froyo! Yumm! We were there talking for quite some time. While we were there, these two guys came up and asked us if we had cash to spare because they needed gas to get home. I gave them all of the cash that I had, which was only $15. I almost only gave them $5, but then I thought, "What would Jesus do?" No literally, that's what I asked myself. I certainly hope they weren't scamming me. But they seemed so appreciative! They both gave me hugs and offered to meet up with me some time tomorrow to pay me back, but I told the not to worry about it. I hope they made it home and to work in time! Anyways, Heather and I proceeded to walk over to the mall. We sampled some amazing teas, and we even got two Strawberry Misaki teas to go! It literally tasted like a hot liquid version of the froyo I normally get at sweet frog {blueberry froyo with strawberries, granola, and almonds}. It was the most delicious tea EVER! Then, of course, we had to browse through Urban! So many cute things! Ahhhh! And then.... WEWENTTOSAXONWHEREHEATHERBOUGHTHERFIRSTPAIROFTOMS! So exciting :) I had such  a lovely time! Then, right as we departed for the time-being, Nikki called me and said she was done with rehearsal! How convenient?! Thus, I headed straight to the church where we met up and went to Chipotle for dinner. Oh I have missed our dinner dates so! It was so nice just to be able to catch up and chit chat over a delicious meal {even if she wouldn't let me pay!}. But yeah, so I loved that! From dinner, it was straight to Kelly's for a night of movies, gluten-free home-baked goodies, and just an all around good time! We watched Sweeney Todd and the musical episode of Buffy, ate lots of yummy nom noms, heel-clicked in the street, and had a dizzy race! I laughed so much, and I can't express in this blog how happy and loved I felt just by hanging out with Kelly, Heather, and Elsbeth :) Thank you, my dear loves :) Once I departed from there, I went to Elizabeth's house. I got to see Alex for the first time in about 2 months! I've missed him!!! Not long after I got there, we headed over to Waffle House of course! Maegan was just as excited to see us tonight as she was last night, and it was certainly reciprocated! We all got hats, and we used up the last of the diet coke and chocolate chips! Haha! As usual, we were loud, obnoxious, laughing hysterically, and drawing unnecessary attention to ourselves :) I love being home! It's like I never left! We're all able to pick up right where we left off, and I just love that! I appreciate you all more than you will ever possibly realize! I wish I could just relocated everyone to JMU with me! You mean so much to me, and I miss being physically surrounded by the love and support you all provide me with. I cannot wait to see you all tomorrow morning! I love you!!!! Forever. Always. Unconditionally :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment