Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh hey stress!

I really need to be better at maintaining my pre-set time management on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I know I say this all the time, but it's true! I meant to finish my SOCI homework by 12, and then have my writing homework done before 1:15ish. Yeah, that didn't happen. I finished my SOCI homework, but I got less than half of the writing assignment done. Thank you SVU for being so gosh-durn interesting! At any rate, I didn't leave my room until after 1:30, and so I had to speed-eat my lunch and rush on over to GCOM. We reviewed the whole time for the exam on Thursday, which I am really nervous about. It doesn't help that I have a PSYYC exam literally right after GCOM. There's only 15 minutes between the two classes, so right now I'm basically cramming for both. It kind of sucks, and I'm kind of stressed. I just finished reading over all of my GCOM notes and flipping through The Essential Guide to Rhetoric {which is where a majority of the material is coming from}. Please pray that I will do well! Ehhh. AnxiousAnxiousAnxious!!!

One of Brittany's favorite verses:
"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
{Romans 8:31}

0 comments:

Post a Comment