Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Indoor plumbing..."

"It's gonna be big!" Haha, I love hearing things in old Disney movies that you didn't pick up on as a child :)

Okay, so today was quite fun! Kelly got here around 9:30, and we immediately started our day's festivities. We had breakfast at Panera, went to Target {where I got jeggings!}, and then we went to the mall! We bought a few things, sampled red lipstick, tried on ridiculous Claire's accessories, and even found a photo booth!
 {Why yes, I did buy them :) Only $2.50 suckaaa! Yay Target!}
 {Claire's!}
{Haha, made in the 90s :) Love you Kelly!}

So exciting :) We then ventured back to campus. We ate lunch at Duke's {where I consumed too many sushies}, and hit up the Starbuck's in Carrier. Not too long after that, we met up with Heather(!!!) as well as the rest of the Tobey clan! {Well, minus Andrew and Adam.} Heather, that hug was epic, just saying :) We went back to Starbuck's and chatted before doing some shopping at the book store. Sadly, Heather had to take her leave, and Kelly shortly afterward. So what did I do with myself? Well, I did some homework in my room before I decided to go get dinner. I thought I was going to be eating by myself, but I ran into my friend Rachel and we went and picked up food together. I brought it back to the dorm though, and I ate it while I watched Aladdin. I want to be Jasmine. And that's all I'm going to say about that. A few of the girls from my floor came in here and decorated the room for Danielle's birthday. She's going to love seeing that when she comes back :) I talked Brittany and Brianna into watching a movie with me, and that movie was Hercules of course! It made me happy :) We sang, we laughed, and we had a costume idea for halloween; haha! Anyways, now I'm typing this and I really need to study for my quiz tomorrow on the Greek alphabet. Goodnight my loves! Kelly and Heather, I'm so glad I got to see you today!!!!!

In closing, here is my sister Jenna's favorite verse:
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
{Philippians 4:13}
How true it is!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

ahh! you make me so happy! and i love you too :) i wanna come back! we never rode the kiddie carosel!

Post a Comment