Friday, October 22, 2010

Pound it... Snaillll!!!

Haha, Stephanie {one of my SAO sisters} could not even believe that! She literally burst into hysteric laughter and giddiness. That made me happy :) I just like seeing people happy and excited! I also taught her awkward squid, awkward palm tree, and awkward octopus :) It was a fun time.

Today was pretty swell. Classes were painless, I was able to complete my two writing assignments and my discussion board, and I got to spend some quality time with my sorority sisters {technically soon to be sisters}. I got to interview Jenn today, and we had a big SAO dinner tonight at Madison Grill :) It was so nice to be able to hang out with so many of the girls at once. It made the night both fun and entertaining :) Whether it was taking silly pictures, sharing "awkwards," or just laughing at ridiculous stories, everyone seemed to be in a good mood and in high spirits. That kind of thing is contagious, you know. And I'm so glad that I went because it definitely soothed much of the stress and anxiety I had been feeling since last night. I don't know what it is about fellowship that can completely uplift your mood, but I do know it's by the work of God! And He blessed me with a lovely community of sisters :) {Thank You for that!} I do love those girls!

On a separate note, I have no idea what I'm going to be for Halloween! Ugh! If you have any suggestions, please send them my way! Goodnight my sweet loves!

One of Jenn's favorite verses:

"5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
       and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
       and he will make your paths straight"
{Proverbs 3:5-6}

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

It makes me happy to know that you aren't stressed anymore :) I think that God purposefully does that with fellowship to remind us that we are not alone and that we need others to help us and support us. I lub you!

Post a Comment