Friday, October 29, 2010

I danced with you once upon a dream :)

Well hey there! I suppose today wasn't too shabby all things considered. I got at at 10:30 and basically spent from then until 1:45 studying for my GCOM and PSYC exams. Thank the Lord for blessing me with awesome short-term recognition memory! I was able to finish my GCOM exam in 30 minutes flat, which gave me a whole hour before my next exam to study. I suppose PSYC wasn't too bad either! However, more questions leaves more room for error. We shall see! I'll keep you all posted :) Once all of that was said and done, I had a wonderful dinner at Duke's with Arijana from my small group :) It was just a lovely time where we discussed all sorts of things and just took it easy. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Then, I came back to the room and poked around for a bit before Daniele and I watch Sleeping Beauty! Ahh! I do love that movie! I'm so glad we watched it because for some odd reason the song "Once Upon a Dream" has been lingering in my head throughout the day. I want to watch it again soon! Who wants to watch it with me?! Haha. No but seriously.... :) Anyways! Since then I've skyped my darling Heather {for almost two hours!} and completed my reading/homework for SOCI and writing. Oh! And I bought the new Taylor Swift on iTunes! Yay! And this song wasn't on iTunes, but I downloaded it offline:
Eeep! I love it! Cheesiness and all! Okay,  I'm ready for bed now, I think. It's weird though, I have no idea where my roommate is... I literally haven't seen her for a good two hours or so. She'll come back eventually I suppose! Oh hey, there she is! Goodnight sweet loves! Love you!

And for your viewing pleasure, this legit cockatoo gettin' it's groove on :)
So great!

One of Stephanie's favorite verses:

"5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
       and lean not on your own understanding;
 6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
       and he will make your paths straight."
{Proverbs 3:5-6}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bird video that was so cute! Now that song by no secrets is going to be stuck in my head all day thanks to you! lol

Anonymous said...

I want this bird to my pet :)

kayaygee said...

Ay yo girl! I have never seen Sleeping Beauty. So. I'll hit that up. :D :D

Post a Comment