Monday, October 4, 2010

Hmmm :)

Today consisted of church, lunch with Kim, greek alphabet studying, SAO class, dinner at Festival with my Gamma sisters, skyping with Heather, and GCOM homework. It really has been quite exhausting, today has. But I did witness something beautiful today. I saw how great of an impact God's word can have on someone. I won't go into too much detail, for the act isn't what's important; it's the occurrence. But I will say this: God's grace, compassion, and peace can make a person's day. Sometimes we all need to be reminded that our Father is here for us no matter what-- in struggles, anxiety, and tears.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
{John 14:27}
We are loved :) Share His word with your friends, it might be just what they needed to hear.

That's all for today. I truly am exhausted. I love you all :)

Taylor's favorite verse:
When times are good, be happy; 




but when times are bad, consider: 




God has made the one 




as well as the other. 




Therefore, a man cannot discover 




anything about his future.

{Ecclesiastes 7:14}

0 comments:

Post a Comment