Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Guess who got MAYBE 4 hours of sleep...

Yeah, that would be me.
Some girl was straightening her hair at 1:30 AM last night, and somehow that set of the fire alarm. So down we all trekked into the cold, 16 flights of stars. I got back into my room about 20 minutes later. I tried going back to sleep, but my arms felt so restless. I tossed and turned until almost 4 in the morning. No sleep whatsoever. So here I am now, coughing and pretty much hating my life. Awesome.

2 comments:

Ellory Greene said...

i know how you feel my darling!! haha ive been getting zero sleep too. fyi i just figured out how to follow you! woop woop! im stokedddd!! i was getting pretty upset:(

E.B. said...

hahahah who straightens their hair till 1:30 a.m.? trying to look good for your pillow hmmm?

Post a Comment