Wednesday, October 20, 2010

These thoughts come to me in periodic waves

and it's hard to think about anything else. Whenever I'm getting to know someone, my brother always seems to come up. It's not a bad thing, I just don't know whether or not I should say anything because I don't want to make light conversation turn heavy. Needless to say, Matt is very much on my mind right now, and I'm wishing I could talk to him, hug him, or something...

I didn't mean for this post to be depressing--my sincerest apologies. I'll do a quick synopsis of today's events. I did reading for GCOM until 1, at which point I thought my brain would implode. I then got dressed and went to get some lunch before class at 2. All of that reading and it turns out there was no quiz. I'm not complaining; I just wish I had known that in advance. Once again, I had to fight off my body's urge to sleep, but this time it was during my PSYC class. I'm used to it in the mornings, but not 3:30 in the afternoon. I'm starting to wonder is something is wrong with me, because I seriously cannot keep my eyes open. When I try everything gets kind of blurry and head starts to loll and it's just weird. But sometimes there will be an out-of-place noise or something that snaps me back into being awake and attentive. It really is the strangest thing ever. Anyways, once class was done, I went on a Kline's ice cream date with my SAO family {Ariel, Abbey, Kelly, and Sarah}! I'm so glad we all finally got to get together! The only times I've seen Kelly and Sarah have been in passing, so it was nice to actually be able to talk to them and get to know them a little better :) Unfortunately, I had to go to another government movie tonight, but it was cool because I got to talk to/sit by Kirsten {another SAO candidate}. So I got to know her a little better too! When I finally got back on campus, it was time to grab dinner. Yeah, I had dinner at like 9:30, kind of a fail. But hey, what can you do? I actually ate in Brittany and Brianna's room so that I could talk to them and see how their days went. I hadn't seen them at all today before that point, so I felt that dropping by was essential. Since I departed from their room, I have done my homework for tomorrow and I am now ready for bed. Goodnight my dear loves!

Beth's other favorite verse:
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
{Deuteronomy 31:6}

1 comments:

kayaygee said...

Stephanie you are so strong it's unbelievable to me... sometimes I have to remind myself about this because you don't mention Matt very often. I love you girl and I love how strong you are! You're amazing and I wish I could be more like you :)

Post a Comment