Friday, October 8, 2010

I was going to post a blog

that simply said: "No blog tonight. The sickling needs sleep." But here I am! I figure why not, I'm still up aren't I?

Anyways, today was kind of rough. I've felt miserable pretty much the whole time. There's pressure in my head, I keep getting chilly, and I just feel all around tired. Oh shoot... the thermometer just said I'm at 100.2. Grrrr! This is so dumb! I despise being ill! I had absolutely no appetite today. I had to force myself to eat a poptart before going to class even though I wasn't hungry. Then, for dinner, I also forced myself to get up and go get something because I knew that I needed to. It was hard to finish it, but I did. I'm supposed to be a vacuum when it comes to food darn it! Wahh :( Anyways, I didn't have to present my speech in GCOM today! {Yay!!!} That was awesome because I kind of sound like a man right now. PSYC seemed to last forever though, so that was a bit of a drag. What did I do when I got back to my room? Took a nap. How long? Over an hour. Was it amazing? Yes is was. Sleep has never felt so precious. Anyways, my point of awakening was when I decided to get dinner, complete my reading/discussion board for SOCI, and socialize with Brittany, Brianna, and Andrea. Please enjoy some of the youtube videos we watched:
{This kid is a sophomore at JMU! He wrote this :) I love it!}

As for these next two videos... We aren't really sure how old this girl is or why she makes so many of these, but here are two that we found highly entertaining: Disturbia and Nobody's Perfect.

Well, I think this is my cue to go to bed. Please pray that I feel better soon. I don't like being sick :( I love you all! Goodnight!

She's not one of my sisters.... but here's one of Brittany's favorite verses: 
{Insert fire alarm here. So ANGRY! Anyways, as I was saying...}

He must become greater; I must become less.
{John 3:30}

3 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

1. i really really like that dude! he is very unique. i like it a lot :)

2. i was to embarrassed for that girl to watch the whole video... for both of them. yowza!...

3. i HATE that you are sick! not good! no no no no! please, if you have a temperature today please actually go to see someone for it. pleeease. it would give me some peace of mind.

4. dumb fire alarm!

5. i love you so much! A & F. i hope today is a little brighter. i will be praying for you :)

E.B. said...

why are you going to class??! stay home and sleep little steph steph. hope you feel better :(

Nikki said...

get better!

Post a Comment