Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sometimes I wonder

how and why you changed so much...
It makes me sad because I feel like you've fallen into a hole.
And now you're so consumed in self-pity,
that you're failing to do anything productive to climb back out.
I feel like your nature has turned from happiness to bitterness,
and I know others would say the same.
You know it's bad when you lie
for the mere purpose of protecting your own facade.
Well, I see through it now.
I guess you didn't bury the hatchet deep enough.
If things keep up like this
our relationship will never be more than superficial.
It didn't use to be that way,
but then again you never used to be dishonest with me.
Other relationships are harmed as a result of your actions,
but you don't seem to notice that causation.
Things just aren't the same.
You aren't the same.
I miss the old you...

1 comments:

kayaygee said...

:(

Post a Comment