Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"I love shoes. Shoes love me..."

"They're a swell accessory!" Hahaha. Thank you for that sensational serenade, dearest Kelly :)

I got to sleep in until 11 today! Soooo exciting! I was able to get my SOCI homework done and edit my GCOM speech before actually going to my GCOM class at 2. I didn't have to present my speech today, so that was nice! I got Kelly's voicemail on my way to PSYC, which I absolutely loved :) After PSYC, which was business as usual, I came back to the dorm, talked to Brianna and Brittany, and then skyped my darling Heather :) I love our skype dates. I also love that I also get to say hi to Mrs. Tobey like 75% of the time because she comes into the room while we're chatting, haha. Just a fun fact :) Once we signed off there, Brianna and I went to Market One for some white pizza. Yummm! We loved it; it made our tummies happy. Since getting back I've discussed creative/romantic ways that guys have asked girls to prom/homecoming/formals/etc. {with Monica, Will, Brittany, and Brianna},watched Matilda, edited my writing paper, cut down more of my speech, made 3 lunch/Starbucks/dinner dates with SAO sisters, and showered of course. And now I'm ready to hop into my lovely bed :) Sweet dreams, my friends! You mean the world to me and thensome :)

Kyla's favorite verse:
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
{1 Timothy 4:12}

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

i love our skype dates too! it was the only thing that was one of the only great things about my day yesterday :) lub lub, a & f!

Post a Comment