Saturday, October 16, 2010

We didn't have a dance party in the Waffle House parking lot...

Except we did :) Haha! People stared, one really awesome guy even made fun of us. But never fret! We have no shame :)

Today, classes went by rather slowly in my anticipation of coming home. But alas, 3:00 came and Kim and I were on our way back to the 804! I got to my house at approximately 5:45. After only a short while, I accompanied my mom and Candice to pick up Jennifer from field hockey and to go visit Candice's classroom. Later on, I went to the Cat Bowl {Hermitage vs. Tucker} with Jennifer, where I got to see several people from Herm.  It was there that I realized that I don't really miss high school, and being in that situation made me feel so old! I feel like high school was a million years ago, and everyone there just seemed so... young in many meanings of the word. Anyways, after we left the game, I went into my house to grab my Northface. Well, that was my intention. I actually ended up talking to my mom and Jennifer for almost an hour in my kitchen. I'm not going to go into too much detail on here, because I don't think that would be appropriate on this public forum. However, I will say this: Never before have I been lied to in such a fashion. I was fooled, deceived. We all were. I had expressed genuine concern, and it really needed to be channeled elsewhere. I used to be the confidant, and now I'm the one blamed for the exposure? That's just awesome... Anyways, I made it to Elizabeth's by about 10:30, and our reunion was a lovely thing :) I hadn't seen her in-person since August! AUGUST! Needless to say, there was lots of hugging and squealing; haha! So we hung out at her casa for a little over an hour before going to Waffle House of course! Maegan came out from behind the counter and gave us all hugs! She remembered my name :) She gladly starred in our video recordings, and it was just an all around good time! We were loud, Kim laughed until she turned red, and pretty much everyone ordered a chocolate chip waffle. Haha, in the words of Maegan, "Oh... Suprise." Hahahaha :) After we paid and hugged out friend farewell, we proceeded to play football in the parking lot and dance around like the white kids that we are :) We jammed out to Katy Perry, Kevin Rudolph, Millionaires, Spice Girls, and so on. It was so fun :) There's no way people didn't think we were either drunk or on drugs, even though we weren't. Obviously.... But yes, I have not gone by my house, showered, and now I'm spending the night at Elizabeth's! Kim is here as well :) WE just finished watching The Exorcism of Emily Rose, and we are now viewing The Hangover. I am quite tired, and I just realized it's after 4 AM. Woah... Goodnight loves! Or shall I say "good morning!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment