Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shortage.

This blog is going to be incredibly short because I am tired and I have so much work I need to do it but my eyes are all heavy and I am slightly overwhelmed....

Yeah, that run-on sentence right there accurately depicts how I feel inside :( I just want it to be Friday! I just hate that I have so much to do! This stupid "credible sources" thing for writing, a reader response paper for writing, chapter 10 notes for PSYC, a discussion board for SOCI, and the last Tech Level 1 test for GCOM. I want to bang my head against the wall until I'm asleep and won't care about this anymore.

I don't like stress...

"My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
{Exodus 33:14}

God knows how badly I would like to rest...

1 comments:

Nikki said...

you needed fall break. you will make it, you will make it!!

Post a Comment