Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Winter, GO AWAY!"

"Sincerely, Springtime." Haha. I love you, Stephanie Cancro :)

Well, tonight was another 2 AM Carrier night. I'm getting ready to leave now, since they've already started ringing the bell and flashing the lights. Today was pretty lovely though, aside from my health test. I had an amazing lunch with Hannah, and I also had an incredible dinner date with Steph :) Did I mention that I love my SAO sisters? Because I do :) Very much so in fact! I also got a change to see and hug Taylor and Brandi as well, and that made me happy :) Random, but I've come to notice that (due to my excessive amount of time spent in the library) my dining dollars are rapidly depleting from my Starbucks visits. Oh dear... Welcome back, addiction! Haha. Also, I forgot to mention this last night, but we got these cute little boxes last night at small group:
You may ask: What is it for? Well, whenever we think or speak in an ill-fashion of someone, we are to write down something about that person that we are thankful for and put it in the box. We each wrote one while we were at small group last night, and I painfully realize that I have another slip that will be going in there tonight. As much as I hate to do it, I think this is going to be awesome for accountability! I'm pretty excited about it, truth be told. Perhaps, in time, I will no longer need this box. What a lovely thought that is, to never speak harshly or judge another. It may be unattainable, but with help from the Lord I can surely prosper!

Goodnight my precious loves!

P.S.- Heather, I have gotten SO many compliments today on the hair clip you gave me. I thought of you each time someone mentioned it :)

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

1) love that box idea!
2) I love you and cannot wait to be with you again this weekend. I just love to be with you, that's all :)
3) I am so glad people love it! I have a matching one and I wear it when I want to feel like a little girl :P Hahaha!

laurenrollins said...

Steph,

Can we bring that box to SAO?!

p.s. I love reading your blog!
lauren :)

Post a Comment