Friday, February 11, 2011

ToooooooMORROW!

Ahhhh! I am so excited for this retreat! SO STOKED!

Well, today was pretty good {though not very productive}. I had class, and then I went to lunch with the one... the only... HANNAH! I know I mentioned this yesterday, but I love her :) After she went to class, I went to the library for a bit. I wrote like a paragraph of my literature paper before I took a nap. Then, my trusty alarm woke me up so I could go meet Taylor :) I did my interview and all that jazz, and then we relocated to the library. I'm not gonna lie, I spent that time on facebook, haha. Then I had to run to catch the bus to health, after which I went to our mixer with the Jewish sorority. We made valentines in support of their philanthropy, and that was pretty cool :) Then, the lovely Taylor and I went to Dukes, where I ate and she did some stuff on her computer, haha. We had this random guy come up to us and he just started talking about what Taylor had in her packages, how sweet her mom was, and asking us about our majors and everything. Taylor and I weren't sure what he was getting at, but we felt like we had missed something, haha. Anyways, I had justice team tonight, and it was great. I now have this lovely list of all the scripture verses that directly mention justice {well, it may not be all of them, but you know}. Woop woop! And yeah, I just now finished this discussion board thing for my literature class....
Boo, literary theories! OH! Heather! I's sending in my payment for the Hands that Heal Aftercare Training tomorrow! I'm officially, legitimately going!
Well loves, it is 2:15, and I still have yet to shower. Fail. So I need to go do that and get some sleep. Good thing I don't have my 9:05 tomorrow! Until Sunday.... Goodbye loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment