Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things seem to be looking up!

I just mean in general. I'm starting to see hope in places where I was merely clouded with worry. Relationships here at school are growing stronger each day! I feel like I'm getting very close to certain people, and I absolutely love it! Also, I've been opening my heart so that God may be more accessible. Of course, God has always been there for me to call to and receive guidance. But only recently have I really called out to Him and allowed Him to speak understanding into me. It's great, I tell you :)

Today was pretty awesome in general, despite almost dozing off in classes and not knowing what the heck to write my literature paper on..... Anyways! I had a lovely lunch date with Steph today! I love her :) I love that she can listen and still probe important questions, and I love just how goofy we are together :) We even had a little mini dance sesh on the commons before we said our fairwells. Teehee! Then, I had a much-needed skype date with my beloved Heather, whom I love and miss very much! You really are great, Heather. I don't know what on earth I'd do without you :) I also got to talk to Elizabeth for a little while on the phone! I have missed our heart-to-hearts! And I cannot wait to tackle her with the biggest hug of her life! {Retreat: 2 days! Eeeep!} I got dinner with Paige and Kim, which was nice. I haven't seen Paige in a while, so I'm glad that we got to at least spend a little time together! Nevermind that I slipped on a puddle of water and kind of wiped out in the middle of Mrs. Green's.... Haha! Anyways, I went to Worldbeat tonight {as per usual} with Hannah and Brandi :) I LOVE THEM! Bahh, smiles all around :) On the walk back to my dorm I was sliding and twirling in the snow :) It was just one of those moods :) Since then, I've just been poking around on here and facebook. I think I might actually get to bed before 2:30 tonight! That will be the first time all week!

Also, I was listening to this song today, and I remembered why I loved it so much :)

This is another song that has made me smile today :)

{It makes me think of my friends Sarah's choreographic project from last year :) I do love and miss her!}

Oh! And Brandi, Hannah and I met these girls while we were in the sauna. They asked us what our majors were. When we told them Dietetics, Nursing, and Social Work, her response was, "Wow! You guys must really want to help people!" Ahhhh! I do! I do! I do!

Okay, I'm done now :) Goodnight, sweet loves!

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

I am so happy that you are doing so well. Seriously, that me smile so big! I love you Stephanie Marie Dawkins! I am praying for you as you go on this retreat. It's going to be really really great. I just know it. ♥

P.S. I love that song by Prisicilla Ann!!!!

E.B. said...

glad you are happy :)

Post a Comment