Monday, February 7, 2011

Sleepy bear status.

Hey loves! This is going to be pretty brief, because I am ZONKED. Waking up this morning was hard, but I did it. Church was good. Lunch at E-hall was good. I went with Brittany, Brianna, and Andrea.{Andrea got a bid for JMU's service fraternity! I'm so proud of her!} I came back, did some reading, and then headed off to dinner and the SAO business meeting, which was followed up by a Super Bowl Party! Funny story though, only like 2 people were actually watching the game. The rest of us? Well, we did this instead....






Taylor posted that last picture on my wall, and big Steph left this little comment:
Really Steph?! Haha, I love you girl, but sheesh! Hahaha. At any rate, I had such a lovely time tonight :) I love my sisters, so much. They make me smile :) We all huddled up and watched Glee before saying goodbye for the night. Well, that's all I have for now. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment