Sunday, February 20, 2011

So, I'll do Proverbs 19 and 20 tomorrow.

Today has been long, but good! Heather and I woke up at 9 to get ready and to go see Sarah perform at the Forbes center. She did a lovely job :) Papa Tobz was able to come as well, and he treated us all to brunch afterwards. It was so delicious, and I loved getting to spend time with them :) Sadly, Heather departed shortly after our meal. But I get to see her lovely face again on friday! So all is well :) {P.S.- Heather, if you're reading this, I had Brittany, Brianna, Stephanie, AND Brandi all ask me if you were still here when I saw them. And when I told them that you had already left, this is the response I got: "Awww. That's sad :/" Yes, facial expression and all. Haha. You are well liked, chica! Well duh..... but anyways! Haha.} After coming back to the room, making some new friends, and taking a nap, I went to UREC with Brandi. For a little over an hour we were able to use studio space to dance and watch a few old music videos, haha. I love Brandi :) A lot, a lot! From there, I came back to the room before going to dinner with Andrea, Brittany, and Brianna. I saw Steph and a few girls from my small group while I was there, so that was cool! After dinner, Andrea had a movie date/tea time in my room. It was a good time :) I also got to talk to my darling Elizabeth, whom I love and adore with all of my heart and then-some. Oh friends, I hope you all are having pleasant dreams. I bid thee goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment