Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm actually NOT in Carrier!

Hooray! I left the library today at 5:30 and didn't go back! PRAISE! Haha.

Despite having to run on less than 5 hours of sleep, today was superb. Following my morning classes, I had a most marvelous lunch date with Courtney :) We talked for almost 2 hours, and it was lovely! Our meal was followed up by a trip to Carrier, in which we proceeded to do homework. Jenn was there too, so we got to say "hi" to her. Courtney and I were later joined by Hannah, which made me a very happy Stephanie :) We were able to be productive while still being a little goofy. Courtney stumbled upon this video:

We were trying so hard to contain ourselves (because we were in the quiet section of the library). I mean, this girl is just ridiculous! Haha. Of course, she wasn't being serious. The whole thing is meant to be satirical regarding the sorority stereotype, but still... Haha. My eyeballs leaked, just saying..... At any rate, after finishing psyc stuff, I came back to the room to change and grab dinner before Steph picked me up so we could go to Worldbeat! Steph had never done it before! Craziness. As per usual, Brandi, Hannah, Courtney, Steph, and I hit up the sauna afterwards, which is always fun :) I just love how much time I've been getting to spend with my sisters lately! I LOVE IT! Upon my return to the dorm, I got to spend some awesome quality time with Brittany, Brianna, and Andrea. I hardly ever see them (which in part is due to my late night Carrier endeavors). It was so nice to just sit, talk, and relax with all of them :) Oh yeah! Guess what?!
BRIANNA AND I ARE LIVING IN CHESAPEAKE HALL NEXT YEAR!
For those who may not understand this excitement, let me put this in perspective.

My current dorm room:

Room size: 15'5" x 9'3"
Window size: 48" x 68"
Ceiling height: 8'3"





The new room:

Room size: 11'7" x 15'6"
Window size: 52" x 56"
Ceiling height: 9'3"





Oh yeah, and did I mention that this dorm actually has air conditioning?! SCORE!

Goodbye Eagle!















Hello Chesapeake!















Eeeeep! Can we move now? Haha. Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment