Thursday, February 17, 2011

We didn't get kicked out of Carrier...

Haha, yeah. Stephanie, her friend Sydney, and I got booted out of the library at 2 AM with annoying bell sounds and flickering lights. Really mature, people! Haha. We needed to peace out anyways, but it was still funny. Here are some other things that we didn't do in Carrier today {Taylor was there for most of this, too!}:

  • Sing disney songs, out loud and NOT in a hushed tone.
  • Laugh until our eyes leaked {well, I know mine did at least :) }.
  • Change each other's facebook statuses when someone left the table.
  • Neglect studying for tests.
  • Get really, really distracted.... a lot :P

Yeah, tonight was a good night :) Some of my sisters and I posted positive sticky-notes in several buildings on the quad, which was followed up by Stephanie, Hannah, and I singing and dancing around to the Spice Girls :) We got a few looks, but it's whatevs :) I took Worldbeat again tonight with Hannah, Jenn, Kirsten, and Brittany; that's always fun! And yeah, it was at that point that I ventured back over to Carrier and had the lovely list of experiences listed above :) I spent a grand total of about 9 1/2 hours in the library today. Kind of sad, really, but I didn't mind too much. However, it is after 3 AM now, and I do mind the fact that I'll be getting less than 7 hours of sleep. Thus, I must bid thee farewell. Goodnight loves!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

This post makes me miss you more than you can imagine! BAH! Tomorrow!

Post a Comment