Friday, February 25, 2011

Sufficient slumber makes for a happy Stephanie :)

Today has been good, so very good. I didn't have psyc today, so I got to sleep in until 11:45! GLORY! I got 9 hours of sleep! I can't remember the last time I got more than 6! It was great. Once I got up and dressed, I went to lunch with Brianna, which was splendid :) While in Green's, I also got to see some of my sisters {Brandi, Kirsten, and Beth}! Happy day! After lunch, I went to Carrier to visit my darling Hannah! I thought I was going to be all alone once she left to go to class, but then Courtney came and I got to spend some time with her! That made me very happy, that surprise did :) Not long after she departed, I rushed to go scarf down food before health, which was nothing special or exciting. After class, though, I joined Justice Team at Catholic Campus Ministry to help serve HARTS {a homeless shelter}! That was actually a lot of fun! We made pasta and garlic bread for them to have for dinner, and afterwards we got to hang out with everyone. I made a friend, his name is Khaleel :) He doesn't speak really fluent English, his native language is Arabic, but he was SO funny! He showed me this magic trick, and a bunch of card tricks. I was so mind blown by everything, and he just kept laughing at me! Haha. It was just a really lovely time, and I look forward to volunteering with them again :) As for the rest of my evening, I have spent it blogging and skyping in Carrier, haha. I love being in here and not having to do work! Bahh! Okay, well I'm going to end my tangent now. I love you all! Goodnight!

P.S.- See ya tomorrow Richmond!

0 comments:

Post a Comment