Monday, February 21, 2011

Facing struggles.

Today.....

Church endeavors with Steph and Taylor were lovely, even despite my mere five hours of sleep last night. I got to see Tangled today with some of my sisters, and I really enjoyed that. The movie was adorable, and my sisters are just amazing, to say the least. After the film, I went to Hannah and Brandi's room to hang out with them before going to dinner with some sisters :) From there, we were business meeting bound! There was a prayer night that followed, and it was truly amazing...

Looking at the truth, knowing that some things are so easy to see but so difficult to accept. Seeing struggles covering the space in front of me, tearing my heart piece by piece. Lifting it all up to God, too helpless to do anything else. Who lied to my loves? Who did this? Who distorted reality? I see and understand this mindset. I see what so many of us want to believe and accept but are restricted by serpents, and it kills me. I want to beat down the liars, make them feel shame for the pain they've caused. But I can't.... None of us can. God is Healer. He is Power. He is effective. Helpless, I broke. But I am loved, and I am cared for. To be embraced, to be comforted, to be prayed for.... I am blessed. I have amazing sisters. They are beautiful beyond words, and their hearts are full of immeasurable compassion. I am so thankful. For any of my sisters that may be reading this, you mean the world to me, and I love you more than this post can adequately express. Thank you, so much.

Goodnight loves. Sleep well for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment