Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life is good.

Even if only for tonight, I am blissfully at peace. The test of this morning, the sleep deprivation, and the assignments looming over this week are out the window right now! After I woke up from a two hour nap of glory, I went to the Groove {which is always great!}, then to small group {I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's Bible study!}, and then to Carrier {where I still am now!}. I've been in Carrier Starubucks for almost 4 hours. I didn't actually get anything from here though. I did, however, get a free white mocha sample!
It had whipped creme and everything! Nikki, if you read this, I thought of you :) But yes, I had a nice and lengthy skype date with Heather to start off my night of library chillage. Ahhh! I just love talking to her :) Talk about a blessing :) Since we hung up, I've just been meandering around on my laptop, for the most part. I've conversated {at least a little bit} with Stephanie, Hannah, Eddie, Daniel, Kim, and DeVon. Also, I've caught up with Proverbs Project, which was nice. Once I start something like that, I have to do it completely. If I miss a post, my OCD kicks in and I have to jump on that, haha. Let me take a moment to be random, if you don't mind.

This is the cutest thing ever! I hope Taylor Swift sees that. My heart would melt! So great :)

One of my friends from elementary school posted that link on facebook, and I just thought it was so great. Valentine's Day is a funny thing. Some people are all giddy with infatuation for their hubby, others are miserable that they aren't in a relationship, and some people are like me and are just content about the whole thing. I think Valentine's Day is cute :) People give each other adorable little tokens of their love, and their faces light up like Christmas trees :) The day is just another excuse to tell people how much you love them! And I love to do that already! So dedicating a day to it??? Sure thing! This is getting a little lengthy, so I'll spare you any further rambling :) Goodnight my lovelies! I LOVE YOU! Sleep well :)

1 comments:

Nikki said...

love that mocha!

Post a Comment