Friday, February 18, 2011

Bet you can't guess where I am!

Yes, that's right...... Carrier library! I've been studying for this test I have in world religions tomorrow.

Luckily, its only like 30 multiple choice questions. However, a good portion is supposed to come from the reading, and guess who stopped doing the reading a few weeks ago.... ME! Whatever, I figure if I know the basic concepts for each then I should be okay, right?
Anyways, today was alright. After psyc and lunch I went to the writing center to get some help with my paper. I have quite a bit to fix, and that makes me sad :( Whatevs, I'll do that on sunday. I then spent some time on the quad with some of my lovely sisters {Hannah, Taylor, Courtney, Rachel, Kirsten, and Brittany}. They make me happy :) And it was such a lovely day outside! Ahh, I just love it :) Health was blah. I really didn't want to go to it, but I have a test on tuesday. So yeah... I got to have dinner with Hannah and Brandi, which was really great :) From there, I went to Justice Team. Woop woop! And then I found myself back in Carrier. I did, however, get to skype Heather for a little bit {Steph momentarily crashed our date, so the two of them got to meet each other! Haha.}. Since then I've basically been struggling to study for this test without getting distracted on facebook. I was able to focus for short periods of time, but I ended up semi-stalking people. While I was doing so, I came across this video:

Hahahaha! Of all the songs you could sing, why would you choose this one?! And, better question, HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE WORDS?! Hahaha. Woooooooow.

Goodnight my loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment