Saturday, February 5, 2011

Move (If You Wanna)

Oh hey :) Today has been pretty good, I must say. {Haha, I'm sorry that rhymed!} I got brunch with Kristina, which was good. I had a delicious waffle for brunch, topped with strawberries, almonds, and cool whip! Mmmm! Then, after posting for Proverbs Project, I went to Walmart with Kim for some essentials. The bus was mad packed, for real. Thankfully a lot of people got off at the Target stop, and we were able to sit down. When I got back to my room, I decided that I was in the mood to dance. So I taught myself some Ferly & TaYao choreography. After getting Chick-fil-a and hitting up the sauna with Taylor {love her!}, I was able to get into the group fitness studio to do some dancing. For anyone who wants to see how the self-teaching went, here you go :) It's not 100% the same as the video, and it is by no means perfect, but I'm just happy I was able to learn it :)

I do love hip hop :) Sorry the lighting is so dark in the video. But one whole wall of that room is windows that look into the rest of the gym, and I wasn't trying to have people creepin in on me, haha. Plus, not being able to see my face made me less self-conscious, haha. I love you all! Goodnight :)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

i kinda love that its black haha you're great! i jeal.

TayWoww said...

I like the whole lighting and silouette (however you spell that) vibe.

kathryn said...

im so glad i introduced you to them. and this is fabulous my dear! :)

Heather Tobey said...

I wanna dance with YOOOOU! Coming soon :D

P.S. I absolutely loved it. You are so good.

P.P.S. I just love you! A whole lot! The end! :P

Anonymous said...

That was so amazing! I wish I could dance like that! Love you!

Post a Comment