Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello cool kids!

And greetings from Carrier library!
Most of my day has been spent here, but it hasn't been dreadful. After my classes {which included me BOMBING a quiz. Ugh!}, I came here to start studying for my psyc test tomorrow. But I wasn't all by my lonesome for long :) I happened to see Hannah come in, and she joined me at my tall table. I do love Hannah :) Whilst we studied, we also shared some laughs and awkward moments :) It was quite convenient because we already had dinner plans! Thus, we simply headed over to Duke's together before going to Worldbeat! {Random side note: You'd think I would have remembered how BAD of an idea it is to eat sushi before you do any sort of physical activity, but I didn't and my stomach felt all heavy the whole time. Womp!} Anyways, the class was so fun! But then again, most things are when it involves Hannah, Brandi, Jenn, Courtney, Katelyn, or any of my sisters really :) I came back to the library after the class because Eagle was closed from 8-10 for a fire drill. It's cool though, because I study better in here. I think I'm going to flip through my notes one more time before going back to my dorm, showering, and sleeping.  Goodnight loves :) Pleasant dreams!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

You are so adorable! I cannot wait for our Skype date tomorrow!!!

Post a Comment