Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Droopy eyes...

Okay, so here are some minor fails I've encountered today: 1) I forgot to read a book for my literature class. 2) I just started studying for my health test today, and it is a a lot of material. 3) I've spent over 9 hours in Carrier today, and I'm still here...

I need spring break, like really. My motivation level for doing work is zero, and I want more than anything to get a substantial night's sleep. It never ends.... but I'll stop complaining on here. It can't be fun to read. The Groove was fun tonight, as it always is. Small group was lovely. We played the most hysterical game of telephone ever. Between the silly messages people came up with and the giddy voices we tried to convey them in, it just ended up being a hot mess, haha. I was crying from laughter, legit. The Bible study portion was really great, as well. We talked about controlling our speech, tongue, and thoughts. It was just a really good discussion. I love how, when discussing scripture, you can get so many meanings out of it just by listening to the perspectives of others. Tis great, no?

I'm sorry, friends. I am extremely exhausted. I need to try to get some of this reading done tonight so I won't be going crazy tomorrow. I love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment