Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random tid-bits.

Today marked the last day of no-shave November, and as of about 20 minutes ago my legs are smooth once again :) Haha, so those of you who found my endeavor repulsive, you can now officially calm yourself. It is finished. Haha! You know, I've never actually done no-shave November before because of cheerleading and whatnot, so I think it's pretty awesome that my first attempt was a success.

Christmas presents are shaping up lovely, at least in my head. What I mean by that is that I know what I want to get people {for the most part}, and that makes me feel quite accomplished :) I do love giving my friends gifts! It's one of my favorite things! I just love to show them how much I love them, that's all :) Now I just need to start figuring out when I'm actually going to gift people said gifts. Hmm, I suppose there's time to figure all of that out though, isn't there?

School is so stressful. I am literally scheduling my days around what time frame I need to work on what paper/homework/exam. I do not like it at all, and it has really put a damper on my mood. I just really wish the next two weeks were over and done with. Seriously, right now finals week is looking like a cake walk in comparison to this in terms of my anxiety. I'll take a multiple-choice exam any day over this 5 page paper nonsense on top of various other writing assignments and whatnot. Sorry for that mild tangent; I realize word vomit isn't always enjoyable to read.

I kind of want to run on an elliptical while watching a Disney classic, and run over the course of the movie in it's entirety. I feel like it would be a good workout and I might enjoy myself at the same time {even despite the potential muscle pain}. Does anyone own an elliptical?

I am missing certain people very much right now. Some people are so incredibly close to my heart and I just wish I could be with them all the time. They are my dearest loves, and I hate that I have to be so far away. Other people are people who I have not seen in quite some time, though I still love them so very much; I just wonder sometimes if they miss me as much as I miss them.

I got a new GCOM professor today. My old professor is extremely ill {which is why we didn't have class the two weeks prior to break}, and he can no longer teach out class. This means that our new professor {who is an awesome guy} has to cover 12 chapters in 3 class periods. This is going to be interesting...

I miss my small group. I'm kind of bummed that I had to miss small group last night and that I'm missing large group and my small group sleepover this friday. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited for the SAO semiformal {and I had fun at the fundraiser}, but I just wish I could be at everything, you know?

Why is it that time over the course of a day seems to go by too quickly, but the week seems to drag its feet? Maybe that's just me.

I'm kind of sad that Danielle is leaving. I am afraid that I'll get a new roommate I don't get along with, or that I'll get really lonely in this room by myself.

I miss hugs. I gave Kim a hug today and it seriously made me feel so much better in that moment in time. I need more of that in my life for my own sanity.

Everyone being so busy kind of stresses me out. I feel like I'm constantly inconveniencing someone, or I avoid interaction because I'm afraid I'll interrupt something.

In 9 days I will be returning to Richmond to see all of my darling loves sing, act, and dance their guts out for Jesus :) I am so excited! All of my classes will be done and I can just enjoy my time at home. Sure there's finals the following week, but I'm not too terribly concerned about those {as I noted earlier}.

Well, I think this post has gotten long enough. Kudos to those who stuck it out through the entire thing. I love you all so much! Goodnight my sweet loves!

1 comments:

kayaygee said...

Stephanie I miss you soo much!!!! I love you and I wish we weren't so frogging busy!!

Post a Comment