Monday, December 27, 2010

"Colin, oww! That was a headshot!"

I wasn't necessarily "snowed in" today, but my mother didn't want me driving around everywhere. Thus, I slept until the glorious hour of 12:30, and ate more food than I should have about an hour later, haha. My meal was followed by some chill time with the dogs. Here's a glimpse:
 {Cheese cubes}
 {Pigs in a blanket}
 {Chocolate peppermint yule log}
 {Lucky!}
 {The background on the downstairs computer... so old!}
{I don't know, haha... But Zack certainly looks comfy!}

Yeah, I take pictures when I get bored, haha. Anyways, I ended up sitting around the table while talking to my mom and sister for quite some time. And I later took a nap at the foot of my mother's bed until it was time to get all bundled up for some sledding with lovely friends! I picked Kelly up, and we ventured over to Elizabeth's. What was originally thought to be a small group ordeal turned into about a rather large gathering. And after a location fail we ended up at Echo Lake Elementary. Woop woop! That just so happened to be where I went to school as a child, so that was fun :) Daniel claims it's, "where we first fell in love," but he's just silly. Haha! I believe the most epic trip down the hill was when I had Heather and Kelly on top of me :) Twas great! After we were done sledding, we pit-stopped by Wawa {where Josh bought me some much appreciated sweet tea!} and then went to Elizabeth's casa. Let me just say, Tosh.0 is one of the funniest things ever! Haha, we can not even believe that show. Oh! And Carlton made hot chocolate for everyone. He is the sweetest :) Once the south side crew left, the rest of us watched the move Old School, which was quite humorous indeed. Kelly and I were the last to leave, and after I took her home I ventured over to the south side to take Heather her keys. The roads were clear, and all was good. On a separate note, I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight. I didn't get back home until 3 AM, and I didn't think my mother would appreciate me getting in the shower. I could sleep in my bed, but I don't like getting in my bed when I feel dirty. So yeah, I've got my blanket and I am ready for some slumber. Goodnight dears! I love you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment