Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I want to break freeeeeeeeeee!

IN A LITTLE OVER 12 HOURS I WILL BE HOME FOR WINTER BREAK!!!!

I am so incredibly excited. I really should be asleep right now because I have an exam in less than 7 1/2 hours, but here I am blogging :) Danielle actually just lectured me about that, but she also realizes that this blog is a priority for me :) It's so weird that Danielle won't be my roommate any more after tomorrow :( It's quite sad really... I was just talking to her about how, if my next roommate sucks, I'm going to be calling her and telling her all about it and how technically it's her fault, haha! Oh dear loves, I cannot wait to be home! You have NO IDEA! Eeeeep! Make plans with me please :) ASAP! I love you all! Goodnight :D

P.S.- Pray that this SOCI final goes well for me!!!!
P.P.S.S.- I got an 86 on my GCOM final! My semester grade was a 99.7. BALLER STATUS!

1 comments:

kayaygee said...

I am jealin like a felon.

Post a Comment