Thursday, December 23, 2010

"I didn't know Johnny Bravo was illiterate..."

I don't think any of us did, haha!

Well friends, today has been lovely, truly. After waking up and taking a trip to the bank, I went to lunch with the beautiful Kelly and my long-lost gorgeous Lindsay. I'm so glad we got to hang out. It made my heart happy and hopeful :) Once we ate our sushi lunch, we went to Starbucks for drinks and people stalking {I know "people watching" sounds less creepy, but whatevs, haha!}. I just loved our time together; I don't know what else to say! Then, I ventured into the chaos that is Short Pump to meet up with my dear Heather. We were trying to get some Teavana, but they aren't serving drinks until after Christmas {so dumb!}. Elsbeth met up with us while we were there, and she gave us our Christmas presents :) I love my owl! And I still cannot believe she made it! Elsbeth, I love you, and I envy your skill :) Sadly, Elsbeth had to go babysit, and Heather and I walked over to Starbucks since Teavana was clearly a fail. We ordered our drinks, observed some very snippy customers, and sat and talked for a lovely long while :) Thank you, my dear Heather, for constantly making me laugh and bringing a smile to my face :) I do love you! Once we departed, I drove over to my dad's for dinner. Pizza, yum! When we were done eating, I talked to my dad for a bit while "pretty boy swag"-ing it awkwardly around the downstairs, haha. My dad didn't know what the heck I was doing, but he laughed along with me nonetheless :) Jennifer just kind of shook her head, but that's really no surprise, ha! I left there a little early to come home and work on Christmas cards. Then, not long before 9, I went over to Elizabeth's so that we could exchange gifts before the group hang-out. I love my presents, and she loved hers :) She actually put on the turtle earrings right after I gave them to her, which made me smile :) I just love it when my friends get excited :) Then, some of the crew came over to join in on the fun. We ended up watching the Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo, which was awesome! I love television shows from my childhood! But yes, aside from that we just joked around, talked, and played with toy musical instruments, haha. I do love my friends, so very much! They make my heart oh so happy! I would have gone to Waffle House with everyone, but I was too stuffed and too tired. When I came home, however, I realized that so much wrapping needed to be done! Thus, I ended up wrapping what I believe was a total of nine presents. I'm sorry, but I am so sick of wrapping presents! Haha. And I was talking to Jennifer before I even started and she was like, "Go downstairs and start wrapping. SHUN!" So harsh. I told her I wanted to giver her coal. Unfortunately, I don't know where I would come across any, so I settled for giving her the ghetto-wrapped present. That's right sister, you get the scraps!
I think she'll appreciate that ;) Well loves, I am rather exhausted. Tomorrow is going to be a long but simply amazing day! Goodnight!

Oh, and this song/music video makes me really happy too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment