Saturday, December 4, 2010

Who's down with G-O-D?!

EVERYBODY!
Haha, tonight was SO much fun! It was SAO's semi-formal, and I had a blast! We all danced and sang the night away! I made use of my popping, shaking, and worming abilities, and I did some crazy jumping around to balance it out :) Before the Gammas can be initiated {Ahh! Initiation is tomorrow! Eeep!}, we are required to create and perform a dance for the sisters. We did a reprise of "Baby Got Book" and "Joyful Joyful" from Sister Act 2. It really is quite humorous, try not to pick on me too much, haha!

At any rate, I LOVE my sisters, and I cannot wait to be an official sister myself! Less than 24 hours! Well, I know this post is shorter than usual, but I am physically tired and my brain is requesting to be united with the pillow. I don't blame it, I do have to be awake in less than 8 hours. Woohoo last minute service project! Haha. I mean hey, the Gammas have pulled everything else off so far :) Goodnight my most precious loves! I love you more than nutella loves bread {whether it be regular or gluten-free ;) }

And in case any of you haven't seen the final number in Sister Act 2 {or you just feel like watching it}, here it is! I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant see the fb vid :(

Nikki said...

i watched you the whole time. duh

Post a Comment