Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh dear!

I almost went to bed without blogging! That would have been sad. However, I am going to make this post rather short because I am awfully tired and have to be awake in approximately six hours. Well, I just finished my final exam research paper for my writing class, and hopefully I can get it edited tomorrow so that I can make minor adjustments and turn it in Friday. As for the rest of the day, it really wasn't too bad! I had a lovely lunch date with Hannah, whom I love very much :) I also got to skype my dear Heather :) And(!), Taylor and I took advantage of "chocolate night" at E-hall. My meal consisted of chocolate pizza, chocolate quesadilla, a smore, and chocolate fondu with pound cake and brownies to dip in it!
Yum! Oh, and Taylor and I were still hungry after that, so we went and got burgers too, haha! My tummy does feel a little funny right now... Oh well! There's really no time to think about that right now, I still need to brush my teeth before getting in my lovely bed. I love you all very much! For those of you back in Richmond, I shall be home in less than 72 hours time! Woop woop! Goodnight all!

P.S.- I've been drinking A LOT of sweet tea since coming to college {more so than usual}. I really hope I don't develop kidney stones later on in life... That would be a bummer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment