Friday, December 24, 2010

On the night of Christmas Eve Eve...

Hola! Sorry I didn't post last night. Heather and I were up until about 4 AM, so yeah; haha. At any rate, yesterday was simply lovely :) I had a much anticipated lunch date with Nikki at Fizzle Gizzle, which was followed up with some Stizz and me giving her her gift :) She loved it, and that made my heart extremely joyful :) Also, Nikki and I have the greatest conversations. I love it. I often feel as though we're basically the same in several aspects; it's nifty :) Once we departed, I went home to wrap a gift, print a picture, and then I ended up giving my neighbor a ride to the mall. I was going to deliver said gift after that, but I had left it at home {so dumb}. Anyways, I went back to my house and got it, and then I drove over to Elsbeth's to gift it to her :) I think she really liked it, and that made me happy :) When I left her house, I met Jenn at Target to pick out some presents for our neighbors Quinn and Xander, a few things for Mommom, and some chocolate chips and Step Up 3 for Heather and I :) Indeed, last night was Heather and I's sleepover/gift exchange/fondu night! And let me just say, it was legit. The fondu was enjoyed by all; none of the cheese went to waste. We had chocolate later on, but we had A LOT left over, so now the Tobeys have fudge balls, haha. At any rate, I watched A Christmas Story with Heather, Mama Tobz, and Papa Tobz, and Heather and I watched Step Up 3 later. We paused the movie once it was officially Christmas Eve, though, so that we could open our presents :) I LOVE all of my gifts, and Heather loved hers as well :D WE even got each other the same onesies from Urban, just in different colors, haha!
But yes, last night was lovely. I seriously love just being here and sitting in front of the fire while conversing with Heather into the wee hours of the morning; it's one of my favorite places to be :) As for this morning, Heather and I ate breakfast, ate some chocolate, drank some hot tea, and now I'm blogging while she enjoys a walk with her parentals :) Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I can tell it's going to be a lovely holiday :)

1 comments:

Nikki said...

:) :) :)

Post a Comment