Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh Richmond,

you have this calming effect on me. As soon as I realize I'm home, everything seems to be okay in the world :) Tis a lovely feeling indeed.

School was really chill today. I turned in my writing final, turned in my SOCI writing assignment, and checked my score that I got on my PSYC exam. Good news! I got my highest A of the semester in that class! I got the equivalent of a 97%. Praise! After that, I had a lovely lunch date with Brandi :) I love her very much! Then I had my last government class of the semester before going back to my room and finishing some packing before my mom picked me up. Upon our return home, my mom, Jennifer, and I got dinner at Casa Grande, which is always delightful. I tried to convince Jennifer to go Christmas shopping with me and then going to see Narnia, but she didn't seem interested. It's probably better that I went by myself anyways; I got so much done! Oh I cannot wait to give my friends their presents! I just love giving :) This is going to kill me having these gifts sitting here all wrapped and labeled in my house. I want to give them out darn it! Haha. But alas, I shall exercise patience :) I should probably get some sleep. I have a long day of hanging-out to do tomorrow! Eeeep! I'm so excited to spend the day with all of my loves at WEAG! Ahhh! I love you all! Goodnight :)

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

LOVE the disney princess wrapping paper :)

Post a Comment