Thursday, December 9, 2010

Well that was productive.

Today can be summed up briefly. Classes were no different than usual. I now have two parts for two people's Christmas presents in my possession {one for each}. And the time I didn't spend in class or picking up gifts was spent in the library. Yes, dear friends, I spent approximately eight hours in the library this evening. Call me crazy if you want, but I was quite productive! I did a fair bit of studying for my PSYC final tomorrow, and I answered all but 4 of the questions on my government take-home final! Woop woop! Granted, I had a rather awful salad from Starbucks for dinner {I don't recommend it. I just didn't want to have to walk into the cold to get food.}, but it's all good! Hopefully I can finish the government final tomorrow evening so that I won't have to worry about it this weekend! I hope I hope! Okay, I am completely zonked, so I'm going to bed. I love you all! Sweet dreams :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment