Thursday, December 30, 2010

"It's a classic!"

Today was so much fun! Once I got up and got ready for the day, I went shopping with my dearest Heather :) We hit up Teavana, Urban, Starbucks, Cold Stone, and Saxon. Woop woop! We looked in Nordstrom too, but that was a fail... so yeah. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and I even got myself some Frye boots!
Thank you Heather and Lauren for helping persuade me :) I really do like them. Then, not long after getting back to my casa, Jenn and I headed over to padre's. Jennifer drove; it was kind of cool to be chauffeured. Anyways, we ate baked chicken and rice, which was followed up by a Buffy mini-marathon with Jenn. I forgot how much I love that show. It's funny though, because neither Jennifer nor I can stand to watch when characters are embarrassing themselves {even though it's clearly not reality}. There was one part where Buffy did something totally humiliating, and Jennifer immediately hollered, "You want to go get pudding?!" And we darted off of the sofa and into the kitchen, haha. Maybe you had to be there, but it really was quite humorous. At any rate, I spent the remainder of my evening with lots of lovely friends at Elizabeth's :) We watched Tosh.O, and this really scandalous, awful movie called Showgirls. J. Blair called it a "classic," but he had never seen it uncensored. Yeah, that's all I'm going to say about that, haha! Around 2, we all went to Waffle House. Maegan wasn't there, which was a bummer; but it was still fun. And yeah, now I'm home. I kind of wanted to go find and read some of Conversations with God, but it's 4:30 AM.... fail. Well, I think I shall go to bed shortly. I love you all! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment