Thursday, December 16, 2010

And so it begins :)

Despite having to wake up for an exam at 8 AM {which I got an 86.7 on!}, today was marvelous! {Also minus the fact that I had to say goodbye to Danielle :( } We were both so excited to go home though! And I am so happy to be back here and to see everyone! When I got back, I ate some pizza before falling asleep on the couch for almost two hours. Then, I was awoken by a phone call from the lovely Heather Tobey :) I was invited to crash the Seek Christmas party. Thus, after Candice came over for a bit, eating dinner with my mom and Jenn, and getting myself looking somewhat presentable, I headed over to church. Twas a lovely time, even if I was only there for about half an hour or so. Afterwards, Colin, Heather, Kelly, Elsbeth, Febes, and I went to Friendly's for some ice cream :) We didn't awkwardly cram in Colin's car and make it rock back and forth. We didn't wave at these super awkward couple that wouldn't stop staring at us. We didn't jam out to Spanish and German rap/hip hop music.... Nope ;) Once getting back to the church, we said farewell to Heavs and Colin, and Elsbeth, Febes, Kelly, and I went and looked at some Christmas lights before returning to WEAG. Tonight was simply LOVELY! I love being home and not having to worry about homework, exams, or anything of that sort! Bahhhh! Hello break!!!

In other news, I really love the following things:

  • Having hour-long conversations on the phone :)
  • Hugs in abundance :)
  • Holding hands :)
  • The Christmas spirit :)
  • Friends :)
  • Just hanging out :)

Oh, and also... I AM SO PROUD OF MY DARLING HEATHER FOR GETTING INTO VCU! Ahhhhh! I didn't squeal for joy when I found out... My mom didn't look at me like I was a lunatic.... But in all seriousness, I am SO proud of you Heather! I could burst! Congratulations! I love you always and forever, THE END :)

Jesus is the reason for the season :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment