Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This won't be too long

because I am ZONKED.

I had a lovely lunch date with Missy today! She is such a dear, and I love her very much :) After the completion of our meal, I took care of some Christmas shopping before coming back to my casa. I had to straighten a few things up before my mom got home, and then I headed over to my dad's. It was taco night, and that made me quite happy :) Afterwards, Jenn and I curled up on the sofa, wearing my daddy's sweatshirts {because it never ceases to be freezing in his house}, and watched the Disney channel. Dad joined us after a while, and we enjoyed both Phineas & Ferb and Beauty and the Beast. I was satisfied :) Once returning to mom's, I spent a great deal of time on facebook, blogger, twitter, etc., and I just finished wrapping presents that I promised Jennifer I would wrap. I'm just so tired! Ahh!
But I had to get that done before going to bed, because I told Jenn I would. Oh yeah, and has anyone else ever noticed that a majority of the bows in the gift bow bags are red?! It's so annoying! That's why all but one of these presents has a red bow, because I want to use them all up! At any rate, I really do need to get some sleep. My head is starting to feel heavy. Goodnight loves! Sleep well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment