Monday, December 6, 2010

"I used to practice on the refrigerator."

Hahahaha! Long story :D

Well hello there :) Today was pretty good! {Or at least it ended on a good note.} Since my last post, I have showered, gone to lunch at E-hall with Brittany and Brianna, and napped. Let me tell you though, it took me forever to fall asleep. Thank you "bad day" for making everything more difficult. Even after taking motrin, I was in awful pain and I even got a headache to go along with it. That doesn't normally happen.... Anyways, it probably took me at least half an hour to fall asleep, and I was miserable up to that point. It's okay though, I felt much better when I woke up, which is good because I had my first official SAO business meeting and worship night to attend! Woop woop! Did I mention that I love being a sister? I do, I do :) Afterwards, I talked to my mom on the phone {who said GCN was AMAZING! Good job everyone!} and then went to McAlister's to get some dinner with Brandi and Hannah. We laughed a lot... mostly at each other, haha. I love those two :) Upon returning to my dorm, I watched HArry Potter and teh Order of the Phoenix and just finished up some homework. Now goodnight world! Stephanie is quite tired. I love you all!

Oh, and I just really love this picture of Jenn and I {and Taylor creeping in the background} from semi-formal, so I though I'd share :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment