Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Taking over the world..."

"...one cycle at a time!" {Teehee, Kim!}

I woke up at 11 today, and it was lovely to say the least. I then got dressed, talked to Brittany and Brianna, turned in my government final, and met up with Katelyn for a lunch/study sesh. I then migrated over to the Starbucks area to start studying for my GCOM final that I have tomorrow. I wanted to go back to my room and take a nap, but I got a raspberry vanilla latte before I set off in the cold, so the sleeping thing didn't happen. I then proceeded to NOT study and instead facebook stalk and randomly browse youtube. I got dinner with Kim and Hannah at D-hall, and let's just say that our conversations were funny enough to have my eyeballs leak and to make Hannah bang her head against the back of the booth. I do love laughing obnoxiously loud in the middle of D-hall; it makes me happy :) Once I go back to the room, however, my studying skills continued to fail me. That's pretty much how it was for the rest of the day. Trying to study but getting distracted practically every five minutes. While I was facebook browsing, I came across this picture that Elsbeth posted quite some time ago.
And as I was reading the comments on it, I felt compelled to watch the old skittles commercial with the singing rabbit...

Please understand, I was literally crying from laughter. I miss that commercial... At any rate, I eventually DID study for GCOM and I feel like I should be fine for tomorrow. Some of the stuff is just so common sense that it's easy to over analyze things, which could screw me up. Prayers would be lovely! I should probably get some sleep. Goodnight my precious loves :)

On a random side-note, O Holy Night has been stuck in my head the past few days, and I kind of love Celtic Woman's version.

{I also happen to really love how long and gorgeous Chloe Agnew's hair is!}

1 comments:

E.B. said...

yes i looove that commercial hahaha so funny. except the end when the bunny bites him freaks me out because it makes me think of this book i had to read in elementary school...Bunnicula. anyways...what the heck those girls literally sound like angels. and thats not an easy song to sing at all.

Post a Comment