Thursday, December 2, 2010

"I'm thinking a flareon..."

"... you're more fiesty than a pichu." Haha! I love that Kim gives me legit advice on what Pokemon I should use for this month on facebook; it makes me happy :)

Well, aside from homework and class, today had been good! I caught a nap in between my first two classes. I enjoyed some Starbucks. And I even ran into Courtney and Jenn while I was in the library :) Jenn and I left Taylor a voice mail singing her happy birthday... in the middle of the library, haha! People were staring at us all sorts of funny, but that's okay :) Then, a little before 5:30, I was picked up to go to a family dinner at Chipotle with Ariel, Kelly, and Sarah! {Unfortunately, Abbey was missing.} Twas a lovely time indeed! Those girls are so funny. I do love them :) I still can't believe that in just three days i'll officially be a sister! Eeep! But yes, since I've been back to the dorm, I've finished my PSYC and SOCI homework, completed two course evaluations, and watched the Grinch. Tis a good movie! Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming! Oh how exciting! Okay, haha, I really need to get some sleep now. I love you all dearly! Goodnight :)

"My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word."
{Psalm 119:81}

I wanted to mention this as well... A boy named Patrick Gorman died last night from cardiac arrest.
He was a senior level IV visual art student at the Center for the Arts, and he was a student at Godwin and Henrico High School. Although I did not know him, my little sister and many of my friends {some may be yours too} knew him well, and they are grieving his loss. I ask that you keep the Gorman family and all of Patrick's friends in your prayers.

"31 For no one is cast off 
   by the Lord forever. 
32 Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, 
   so great is his unfailing love. 
33 For he does not willingly bring affliction 
   or grief to anyone."
{Lamentations 3:31-33}


"Blessed are those who mourn,
   
for they will be comforted."

{Matthew 5:4}

0 comments:

Post a Comment