Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Did I hear You speak?

Or was I just thinking?" {Silence, The Ember Days}
... I kind of feel like this song is the story of my life sometimes.

And for those who enjoy reading the daily break-downs, here it is:

  • Left Emma's around 10:30 and came home.
  • Lunch date at Panera with Kelly :)
  • Lovely hangout day at my aunts.
    • Funny conversations with my cousins, April and Molly.
    • Lots of yummy food.
    • Resident Evil: Afterlife
      • Uncle Jeff snoring.
  • Gift exchanging.
  • Skype date with Heavs while buying my books for next semester.
    • They cost almost $400.
      • Crazy!

I think I may go read now. Goodnight loves.

But before I do that, here are some songs/jingles that I just cannot get out of my head!





Sorry if that was random. I just thought I'd share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment