Friday, December 10, 2010

Hooray for productiveness!

Hello, dear friends! Today wasn't too awful I suppose. I certainly got a lot done! After spending the earlier hours of the day studying, I went to my classes and took my PSYC final. I'm not sure how I did just yet, but I will keep you posted. After doing that and stopping by the library to get some help on citation questions I had, I came back to the dorm to get ready for the tacky Christmas-sweater dinner with some SAO sisters :) Twas fun! Oh, and did I mention that I edited my citations and paper for GWRTC while I was getting ready? And that I had it printed and stapled before I even left for dinner? Because I did :) Anyways, upon my return, I started and completed an optional writing assignment for SOCI, took a government survey, took two PSYC surveys, took two practice exams for GCOM, and I just completed the discussion board for SOCI. What does that leave me with, you ask? Well, all I have left to worry about is the four remaining questions on my government final. PRAISE! Hopefully I can finish most {if not all} of what is left tomorrow before I go home! AHHHH! I am so stoked to go home! Eeep, eeep eeep! I love you all! Goodnight!

Oh my, I just realized it was after 2 AM.... hahahahahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment