Sunday, December 12, 2010

"How did you meet your mother?"

Hahaha! Oh what a lovely, amazing day! I got to see so many people who I love and adore so, so, SO much! I was greeted with lots of attack hugs. And can I just tell you all how absolutely incredible my heart feels when my friends are excited to see me. I feel so happy in that short little moment; I can't even begin to tell you. I love being with the people I love :)

GCN was incredible :) Watching all of my friends up there.... I really thought I was going to cry. To those of you in the show, I am so proud of you! And I mean that with all of my heart. You are such beautiful and amazing individuals, and I am so thankful to have you all as my friends--my family. As I was watching/leaving the show, I was thinking about something. God is so amazing in His work. He knew the point in my life where I was the most lost, and He put me in a position where I would be brought into this amazing family--sons and daughters of Him who warmly and graciously embraced me--and brought me closer to Him as a result. All of my friends are simply the greatest. I don't know how else to say it! I kind of feel like the bragging soccer mom who can't shut up about how awesome her kid is, but I just can't help it! You all make me so happy, and I am so proud of each and every one of you! You truly do mean the world to me :)

After a long day of hanging out and actually watching the show, I followed Heather {since my GPS was not in my car... my little sister took it} over to her house for some tea time :) I just have a few things to say: I love tea. I love fireplaces. I love Heather. I love Mama Tobz. And I love Papa Tobz. It was just a lovely time filled with conversations about Dr. Seuss, yaks, GCN, accents, and what causes our health problems. Twas quite humorous indeed {in general, I mean}.

Oh, and you know how I mentioned not having a GPS? Well here's the thing.... I didn't blatantly pass the exit I wanted to get off on. I didn't then get on the wrong 64. I didn't take the first available exit to turn around and get back on the right way. I didn't get off at the wrong {but very close to correct!} exit and have to turn around to go the right way on Broad Street. Nope, because I have enough common sense to not let the happen to me right? Yeah....

I love you all so, so much! Pleasant dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment