Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reunions, surprise visits, kidnappings, and cinnamon buns.

I loved today! Okay, so I started my day by going to lunch with my friend Will from high school who I haven't hung out with in approximately 3 years. It wasn't awkward at all, and we were able to just talk and have a good time. It certainly was nice to catch up :) Then I came home and got out of my car two find these two crazy boys {they literally came out of nowhere} at the end of my drive way:
{Luke really loved that cat.}

I proceeded to talk to them for a good 30 minutes or so, and after a while I decided that I wanted to kidnap Juliana and take her on a Starbucks date! She is so cute, and I love her to death! We ordered our drinks {caramel frappuccino and earl grey tea latte} and sat down at the games table. Juliana beat me so bad at checkers, haha.
{I was red... Haha!}

I told her before we started that I was bad, and she then mentioned that she was actually very good at the game, haha. Red flag! Anyways, we enjoyed multiple rounds of connect four, followed by a few rounds of jenga.
{This was literally the most legit game of jenga I've ever played. This random guy came in and even stopped and stared at our tower and was like, "nice." So great.}

I had so much fun with my little love! I think I'll kidnap her more often :) Once I took her home, I came back to my house for a while before going to Casa Grande for dinner with Jenn. Twas good, but of course it always is. Then, after working on a few Christmas cards, I went over to Kathryn's for a lovely evening of Easy A, conversating, and cinnamon buns :) I had a very good time indeed. And this is really random, but I love hugging my little Kathryn! Not only do I love her, but I also just really love how little she is, haha. If you're reading this Kathryn, I hope you don't hate me for saying that! And now here I am, sitting in my living room and getting ready to call it a night. Sleep well, dear loves! I love you all :)

3 comments:

kathryn said...

Hahaha awwww! I love hugging you too!! And it's okay, you have no idea how many people at school tell me how little I am! Haha I love you!!

Ellory Greene said...

Love <3 I saw luke and cahndler later that day haha

Nikki said...

so glad you took juliana out. Isn't she just so great? She reminds me of us.

Post a Comment