Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Why is that old man creepin' on us?!"

For any who are wondering how the sleepover went last night, it was amazing! Annemarie and Heather made a fabulous meal while Nikki and I snacked :) Kelly joined us later as we ate our supper, and we later watched Say "Yes" to the Dress and Live to Dance while talking, taking pictures, and looking up various things on the internet :) Kelly and I got into a blanket fight before going to bed, and I had a cuddle sesh with Kelly {and Annemarie for a bit} this morning. We all ate breakfast together and then just talked for hours! I loved it, legit :)

As for the rest of my day, I basically spent it packing {at least until dinner time}. My mom, Jenn, and I went to Chipotle. It wasn't the same experience {since I wasn't with my friends and everything}, but it was still good. I came home to pull some things together before going over to Elizabeth's. Elizabeth, Kim, Kathryn, and I all tried to dye parts of our hair purple. It was basically a fail on everyone except for Elizabeth, but that's okay :) Eric got a pretty sweet mohawk, and he kinda looked like Mike from Jersey Shore, haha! As per usual, we finished the night off at the Waffle House {at which point we were joined by Ricardo}. We were creeped on by this sketchy old man, but we got to see Maegan! And we all went all-out on the food {or Kim and I did} since it was our last night in town. Chocolate chip waffle and a regular hash-brown covered and capped suckaaa! Haha, some of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but that's okay :)

On a separate note, I don't feel fully prepared to go back to school. It's not just that I'm going to miss my friends {although that is a MAJOR chunk of it}. I don't have 3 of the books I need, I haven't done the thing I need to do for Justice Team, I don't know what committee to be on for SAO, and I still have not talked to {and do not know how to pronounce the name of} my new roommate. Needless to say, I am anxious. But hey, God will not give me an obstacle that is impossible to overcome. He will provide for me and hold me secure. That is comforting :) And although I really shouldn't look at it this way.... ONLY 3 MONTHS AND 3 DAYS UNTIL THE SEMESTER'S OVER! Hahaha. Did I mention that I cannot wait for summer? Because I can't :) Goodnight lovelies! Sleep well!

1 comments:

kayaygee said...

I definitely feel you at least for the book part Steph! But God will help us/be there!! He's gotten us this far yeah?? And when you just said 3 months and 3 days until the semester was over... that seems like nothing. It will fly by babyyyy!

Post a Comment