Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let me state the obvious

because some things can never be over-appreciated. Friends are amazing. They are good, they are kind, and life would literally be miserable without them. And in my case, it would be nearly impossible {although, through God, anything is possible}. God's gift of friendships {and relationships in general} is one that I thank and praise Him for every day! Even when I think I have none to turn to, He places one before me-- ready to listen and offer support :) He is so good, for real!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
{Philippians 4:19}

Today wasn't too eventful, but when is it ever? English class was fine. I had my professor look over my draft of the first writing assignment. For those who don't know, I'm using blog posts from times I've felt alienated {<--topic!}. I think she was a little shocked that those were actually on the internet, haha. Yeah, well, that's me. I just put it all out there sometimes. Anyways, my religions class was canceled, and ethical reasoning was whatever. I had a lovely lunch date with Emma, and I later got dinner with her and Jenny. Yay for some Justice Team bonding! From there, it was off to Worldbeat Dance at UREC, which I was miraculously able to get a spot in. I followed up that 50 minute dance extravaganza with a little over 30 minutes on the elliptical. Be proud, friends! I ran 3.44 miles at a resistance level of 13! Woop woop! I'm working my way up in the world :) I came back to the room to find Reem asleep. Thus, I had some chatter time with Brittany, Brianna, and Andrea before deciding to shower, write this, and get some sleep {which is next on the agenda}. I love you all! Pleasant dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment